About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

March 7, 2012

THE WINE CELLAR

I am getting most of my ideas for making miniatures out of our everyday life. My hubby always wanted his own wine cellar (which het got by the way when we move into our actual house 6 years ago). So before he got the real thing, I wanted to make one for him in miniature, so that it will make it easier for him to wait before he could finally get one for real.

Except for the two chairs and the bottles, everything you see here has been made out of scratch. I have a huge box with all the leftover pieces from older projects and I never ever throw anything away ..... look at this picture and you'll know why  ;-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment