About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

March 5, 2012

FILLING THE FRIDGE

YES .... THE FRIDGE. It just can't be empty. I mean, my fridge isn't empty either, so how could I let my dollhouse people live in a house with an empty fridge ? No way ..... I love to make all these tiny little things to fill my fridge. Food is mostly made with polymer clay, other items are prints, again other are bought ready to be used.

5 comments:

  1. Tu refrigerador tiene de todo!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosamargarita ..... although I don't understand exactly what you wrote, I have the impression that you like my little refrigerator, don't you ??
      thanks anyway

      Delete
  2. I like this full fridge. It looks real.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it does ...... and some of those items are so tiny, I had to hold them with tweezers in order to glue them

      Delete
  3. how to make the fridge? i love it.

    ReplyDelete