About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

January 12, 2017

THE MOUNTFIELD DOLLHOUSE



This beauty is the MOUNTFIELD Dollhouse from the DHE (Dollshouse Emporium)


I mean, come on, don't you just fall in love when you see it ???
I did, that's for sure and since the only way to get me to stop whining about it was to buy it, well that's what my hubby did

YESSS YESSS YESSS

So before we go into too much talk, let's have a look at the pictures of MY Mountfield
Today's January 11th, 2017 and I've been working on it for almost a year now ..... not non-stop of course .....

and I also made a board about it on my PINTEREST Page if you're interested
allthough the pictures are mostly the same than the one's I'll show you here


So let's get started .... 


I decided to go for that dark red, brownish color for the outside, with a combinatin of grey and white for the windows and doors

I haven't finished it completely, as usual, the roof is not done yet ... :-) I just hate doing the shingles, but I know sooner or later I'll have to get to it

Check the next posts for detailed pictures of the interior

See ya





No comments:

Post a Comment