About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

March 12, 2018

TUTORIAL featured in A.M. Magazine : How to make a fashionable shopping bag in 1:12th scale


Attention Ladies, this one's for you

A cute and fashionable shopping bag ..... don't we all love them
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I'm a regular contributor to Amercian Miniaturist Magazine, but the idea of publishing my tutorials here on my blog was more to reach people who don't have access to the magazine

Feel free to share

I wanted to make a black and white one, but of course you're free to use whatever fabric you have

Have fun
See ya
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
D.






1 comment: