About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

November 13, 2017

The Lavender Shop : finally finished

Hi there

I know I know, it's been a while since I last posted something here and I'm sorry about that, but I have to say that I've been very frustrated lately, regarding my hobby πŸ’”

 I just don't get it, you know, everybody always says that my miniature stuff is sooooo great and beautiful and bla bla bla, but when I try to sell some of it, nobody wants to pay for it

I mean, come on, when you want a pair of shoes, you gotta pay for it too

And believe me, it was NOT AT ALL about the money, the prices were more than correct, the only reason I wanted to sell was the lack of space. We do have a very big house and I do have quite some space for my miniature, but still, after more than 20 years, I just wanted to get rid of some of my pieces in order to make a little room for new projects

But I really don't feel like talking about that here.

Let's have a look at my finally finished lavender shop 

There might even be a chance that it'll be featured in A.M. Magazine next year, if I'm lucky

So here's the final tour of my shop, enjoy and come back for more, I do have a new project (almost finished even)

Take care
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
πŸ’œ
D.

















2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed seeing how your shop has all come together, Dany. You have a gift for displaying merchandise and what you have done with your Lavender Shop is Very Very Pretty, and if I happened to be walking by it on any given day, I would certainly would be walking in "just curious" but walking out "a customer"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elizabeth
    Great news, my Lavender Shop will be featured in American Miniaturist Magazine in January and maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get to publish my Shabby Chic Boutique too ..... I'm so exited, even though it's not the first time, it's always great to see you own work displayed in a magazine read by so many people.
    I guess I'd love to have you as a customer; you should stop by on weekends, always some special offers there :-) :-)
    Hugs
    D.

    ReplyDelete