About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

April 23, 2017

The Lavender Shop : decorating with bottles and more (update)


Hi there

In order to fill my Lavender Shop, I do not only need to make items that fit into boxes, but also bottles with all sorts of "liquids"

For now I've tried to make a few bottles with beads and other jewellery findings

The one's in the picture contain Lavender Scented laundry liquid, called "Eau de Linge", 
something you simply add into your washing machine when doing your laundry.
And there is another one called "Adoucissant", to make the laundry soft
and of course with Lavender Scent too.

I also added the labels to the bottles containing bath salt (Sel de Bain) and made a jug and some lavender to embellish the scene a little bit


The picture below gives you an idea of the size, just look at the pencil

😎😎😎


Next up will be soap bottles made with resin and empty gel capsules, this is gonna take some time, to be patient please

*** UPDATE *** UPDATE ***
June 26th, 2017

As you can see in the pictures below, my work on decorating my shelves went well .... so far
Of course, these little things haven't found their right place yet .... but no worries here, they will .... soooooooon

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€


In the picture above, we have towels, neatly rolled and attached in a set of 2, bath salt in real glass jars, a jug, a box with a table cloth and matching napkins, a gift box and a shopping bag on the right


Here's another little display I made for perfume bottles, and a jug filled with lavender 
(made from Flower Soft)


This table is going to be the display for all my perfume bottles ..... still moving everything around, lol
Needless to say that all these items are DIY


The box of nougat is filled of course


I made a bigger shelf and started to fill it with different things, some in real glass jars (found those on Amazon), which I embellished with my own labels and some satin bows, some in my own boxes, some in  bowls I made with polymer clay, other in displays I made.


Once you know how to make these bottles, you just keep going ..... believe me, it's kinda addictive

LOL


Stay tuned for more

See ya
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

6 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! I love it already.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, come back again and I hope you'll love the rest too
      Hugs
      D.

      Delete
  2. Me encantan tanto la forma como el color!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty and a TERRIFIC display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, you always are so very kind with your comments
      thanks Liz
      come back soon
      Hugs
      D.

      Delete