About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

November 1, 2015

THE GERMAN MINI MUNDUS VILLA


Hello again

This is one of my older houses, I thought I would share a few pics here on my blog. I did not keep it, because at some point, there wasn't just enough space for all my miniatures, even though we have a really big house and I do have a lot of space for my dollhouses, but still.

And the second reason is ..... well, it's sad, and I hate to tell yo, but I decided not to keep it because after we did move several times it had really suffered a lot and there was so much makeover and repairing that it just did no longer look nice.

I did of course keep all the furniture and accessories, I just let the house go 😿😿

Enjoy the tour and please feel free to comment, I'm always happy to read what others think ... and to answer questions about DIY items of course

Sorry about the quality of some pics ...... I'm not really got at that :-)


Another problem with thouse house was that it had an open front, so I won't even start to talk about the dust problem


This is a beautiful sofa I had made by Jill Lucas, put it in the sewing room


This is the sewing room with the old sofa


The nursery


The oldes't daugher's room


The bathroom


The master bedroom


The dining room


The living room


The front door


A little garden space on the side


And a little something for the birds


Roses climbing


another one on the right side


The Hall


The kitchen


The Storage Room next to the kitchen

I know, it's a bit sad that I did not keep the house, but believe me, if you'd have seen in for real, you'd probably understand what I meant when I say it had suffered a lot over the years
And since one or two of my houses had to go, well I chose this one

See ya ...
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

2 comments: