About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

February 22, 2017

Dany's Elephant Parade

Hi guys

I'm sorry I wasn't around much the last 2 weeks, but I was a little busy with my other hobby.
I guess most of you have heard at some point about the Elephant Parade .... 
lots of beautifully painted elephant exhibits have taken place all over the globe 
and they are just wonderful

I am telling the story about how it all started for me on my website and if you like, you can order one of my creations too ..... You'll find the link to my FB page here


Here are just a few pics of my creations 
Enjoy






















Please check out my website 



2 comments:

  1. Your "Elephant Parade" is absolutely amazing. You are so very creative, Dany. Where did you purchase the elephants. I love the look of them. What you did with them is genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathey. Thanks for your compliments on my elephants! They seem to have great success, even though you can purchase many beautiful models out there. I get the Artbox with the white elephant at the shop of the Elephant Parade. I've been busy with them, which didn't leave me much time for my miniatures!

      Delete