About Me

My photo
I've been into dollhouse miniatures since the early 1990's now and when I realized how much I've learned during that time, I thought I'd make a blog to share my knowledge with others. I'm mostly auto-deduct, but always found help on the Internet and in specific books. The mini-world starts and ends with your own imagination, so let there be no limit. And never say : I CAN'T .... because you can, you just need to try and have the necessary know-how. And that's the main reason why I started this blog, because I wanna share what I know with newbies in the miniature world or anybody else who might be interested in sharing what I've learned so far. So, hopefully, I'll be able to provide some useful hints, tips and tricks for those of you out there just starting with this wonderful hobby

September 22, 2013

DIY : Picnic Basket

Hello there and welcome to my new followers

Good to have you here, I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing through my blog, if you're a
miniature lover like I am

Some time ago, I purchased 2 DVD's called A MINI DAY AT THE BEACH 1+2 (available from Ashdown) where the late Joyce Dean shares a lot of very useful tutorials if you wanna make accessories for beach scene

Of course, this DVD came in handy for my beach shop project πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

The one I like the most was the PICNIC BASKET, so I just had to try it out. Here's the result and if you like it, I do have the patterns in a PDF file and I'm more than happy to share. Feel free to either leave a comment here or contact me directly at my email (dmzminiatures@gmail.com)






If you liked this project, come back soon, there's more to come

See ya
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

7 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful and elegant picnic basket.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's a nice basket thank you for sharing it

    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta como te ha quedado la cesta de picnic y el interior se ve muy sabroso!!!!!!!
    Me gustarΓ­a tener el patrΓ³n,mi correo pgbenito@gmail.com
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like very much your picnic basket. Can you send my the pattern? Mi e-mail is ayamontinomaria@gmail.com. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola buenas noches , te felicito por la cesta de picni me ha encantado y con tu permiso espero hacerla, gracias por compartir no es complicada , pero es muy linda , un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the pattern! This is way too cute!!

    teentwinkletoes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonita es 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete